Kitchen Diaries - Tandori Chicken and Chicken Curry Recipe

21:52


Yes, I do cook and Yes, that yummy looking 'creature' below is one of my creation. *gloat*

Okay sorry, I don't mean to brag and that is my lame attempt to self praise. hehe.

Cooking is work of art. Your food is your creation, and it represents your identity. Cooking isn't just about ingredients, and cooking skills, but your efforts, thoughts and love that you put into your cooking. That's why I think in order to be a good cook you must have a good loving heart. *ehem*

I live with a bunch of very good cook. My opah, my dad, my aunts and uncle so maybe the passion for cooking runs in the blood.

I remember my first attempt to cook when I was 6 years old. I love to eat fried egg when i was little (still am) and I begged my mom to fry egg for me everyday. However, mom refuse to let me eat it everyday and tell me stories ( nanti perut buncit, keluar anak ayam etc etc ) to scare me off but I wasn't very happy with it so I determined to make it myself.

One sweet day, I braved myself to put the frying pan on the stove, used all my 6 years old energy to lift the large bottle of cooking oil and poured them into the pan, lit the fire, crack open the egg and that's when I knew I was born for this. Cooking (not just egg, of course)

So, that is pretty much how I started my cooking journey. When I was 8 years old, I created a dish called bebola udang (prawn fitters) then make my own Garlic butter and the list goes on. I made my first chicken chop when I was 13 and can't stop smiling when my family told me how good it was.

And just recently, I made Naan bread, Tandoori Chicken and Curry for my family and i am going to share the recipe here.


Tandoori Chicken, Chicken Curry and Naan Bread.


I tried to make my own curry without referring to any recipe and Alhamdulillah it turned out good.

Recipe for Chicken Curry.


bahan-bahan:
ayam ( bahagian dada )
2 biji onion (size sederhana )
4 biji garlic
sedikit ginger
2 biji tomatoes
2 sudu chilli powder
1 sudu kecil cinnamon powder
secubit nutmeg powder
sedikit dried parsley
secawan milk.
dua sudu yoghurt
gula
garam


cara-cara
1. mula- mula, tumbuk (bukan blend) garlic, onion and ginger sehingga separa hancur. kemudian tumiskan garlic, onion dan ginger bersama-sama sehingga naik bau.
2. selepas itu, blend pula tomato dan masukkan kedalam kuali bersama-sama bahan tiga serangkai tadi. tunggu sehingga naik bau.
3. kemudian masukkan sedikit chilli powder dan kacau sehingga pecah minyak. then, masukkan ayam.
4. masukkan cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder dan dried parsley ke dalam kuali juga. kacau kacau kacau.
5. tambah yoghurt and milk and biarkan mendidih sampai meletops sikit-sikit.
6. balance kan rasa dengan garam dan gula.
boleh perah limau nipis before makan. enjoy :)

I am too lazy to retype everything so I copy this from my FB note. I wrote this when a friend of mine ask for the curry recipe.

And i took the Tandoori recipe here and Naan recipe here

You Might Also Like

1 red shoes!

Stalkers