What makes me happy.

13:46

Assalamualikum.

It has been five years since I was a school kid, FIVE years! Oh, how time flies. In five years time, I have been to so many places. I was in Egypt for one whole year, then Shah alam, then Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan and now here I am, in Penang.

All had taught me a lot of things. I get to meet new people, make new friends, fall in love and then break up, make mistakes, learn from mistakes, learn new things, experience different environment.

One more thing I love about moving to new place is I get to explore new hang out places, eating places and indulge good food.

I'm enjoying my time in Penang, so here are few sneak peak of my Penang rolla costa!

One of my favorite spot in Penang, the Beanieplex, at 1st Avenue. This is the first Beaniplex in Malaysia. Why is it cool you ask? Not only you get a complementary freshly brewed coffee, but you get to enjoy the movie on the most comfortable thing you have at home.

A bean bag. I know, cool or what?

And they have this mini lounge for you to enjoy the coffee while waiting for the movie.


Heaven, isn't it? Fret not, it's not expensive. You only have to pay below RM30 (depends on the movie and the day you choose to come, I guess) for one bean bag which can fit two person. So, don't come alone, make sure you come in pair or you gonna have to pay more. Hehe

And to make the day lovelier, I did reward myself with some new clothes and shoes. I've been workin' hard lately and yeah they're all on sale :p

I got myself 2 scarves, 2 pumps, 1 flip flop, 1 maxi skirt, 3 blouses at the price below RM260. All from cotton on.

*happy face*

And, my friend brought me to this awesome kedai makan for lunch. They have the best sotong goreng tepung evahh. It's called Restoran Awet Muda, near USM.

This is the view from my room balcony.

Ranggo seems to enjoy his stay in Penang as well. Kan Rango? He is so nakal chasing everyone's kaki.

And oh, meet this preggy mother, my roomate's cat that i want to gomol so badly but I can't because she's pregnant. You're lucky you're pregnant shumy! hehe

Till then, toodles.

You Might Also Like

0 red shoes!

Stalkers