Changes

16:40

I don't know how to say this.

Let's put it this way. I am a very outspoken person, and when i am with people i don't know, i can be very quiet. It took quite a long time for me to trust new people in my life. People always mistaken that for being arrogant and egoistic.

No, i am not. You just don't know me, YET.

However, I also have the rights to choose people that i want to be in my life and like most other normal human beings, i want to be surrounded by good people. The kind of people who bring out the best in me, the kind of people who would always remind me and encourage me to be a better person. And of course, people who LOVE me.

But there are some people out there gets confused between LOVE and LUST and million other things.

I'm done dealing with these kind of people. The kind of people who claimed to love me but their actions clearly stated otherwise.

So, don't blame if i don't wanna keep in touch. I'm truly sorry if my action has caused trouble to anyone but I am doing what i think is best for myself.





You Might Also Like

0 red shoes!

Stalkers