Packing

01:24


I'll be leaving on a jet plane in three days and I'll be going to a very special place, the place I've been dreaming to go since the last time I left twelve years ago.


The Baitullah, Makkah Al Mukarramah
Subhanallah :)

Praised be to Allah for all his blessings, I am holding an invitation from Him to the Baitullah, for the second time, Alhamdulillah

I can't believe I am among the lucky ones to get the invitation from Him and I know he heard all of my prayers, I know without His will, this would never have been possible. I love you, Allah.

I have so much to ask from Him, so much to thank for, and I hope I'm gonna remember all of them. I hope I'm gonna be able to use all my time there to repent, to reflect back, to worship Him and to repent and repent and repent. I hope He will accept my visit and grant me His blessings.

I hope I will return as a new person, upgraded version of myself. 

And I would like to take this opportunity to seek forgiveness from all my blog readers, anonymous or not, I'm sorry for all my wrongdoings, I know I am not perfect, I am deeply flawed and I am so sorry.

Pray for me, pretty please? 

You Might Also Like

1 red shoes!

Stalkers