The straight path

23:29

Assalamualaikum


{Surah Al-Fatihah, Verse 6}

We recite this Surah, 17 times a day in our solat, we praise Him, we ask for His help, we ask Him to guide us to the straight path and Allah is Ar-Rahman and Ar-Rahim, if you sincerely ask from him, He will surely give it to you.

That's why, when I think back I used to say 'tunggulah sampai seru' whenever I asked myself question on when will I be a better person, I deserve a slap, HARD on my face. How dare I asked Allah to wait for me.

Allah's taufeeq and hidayah is everywhere, but it won't come knocking on your door. We must find it and Hidayah is like a helium balloon, once you get them, hold it tight and keep it close to you cause once you lose grip, it can easily leave you.

Changes is hard, perjalanan bertemu Allah itu memang bukan senang, tetapi sangat manis. It's a very beautiful journey.

I remember saying that I don't feel whole, I don't feel complete as a person, and now I think I've found it, those missing pieces, that I lost. It's not in person, or material things. Turned out I'm missing something even more important in my life, Something more powerful, Something more loving, The Source of All love. 

Subhanallah, I have never ever felt content, and happier more than I am now - 'Cause verily, with the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest {13: V28}

However, I don't want this change to be stagnant cause sometimes we tend to forget. We're normal human beings after all. 

Please pray that I'll be better and better and better Muslimah, InsyaAllah. I will keep all of you guys, my beloved blog readers (if any) in my prayers :) I shall leave you with these motivational words

"I'm striving for solehah, man! come on and strive with me" - Wardina Safiyyah.

You Might Also Like

4 red shoes!

Stalkers