Aidilfitri 2013

00:23

Assalamualaikum.

Dear Blog and (imaginary) readers, 

I think it's not too late to wish Selamat Hari Raya to you. Well, I think we missed May, June and July but nevermind, I'm here now *smooch*

This year's Eid has been as awesome as previous Eid. I had a great time with everyone in my big family. Alhamdulillah, everyone in the family are blessed with abundance of good foods, peaceful and comfortable place to celebrate this beautiful day. 

Thank You, Allah for such a lovely experience and it just makes me sad thinking that somehow, somewhere in the world, our brothers and sisters might not be able to enjoy things that most of us have, so Alhamdulillah for all the good things in life.

Bits and pieces of Aidilfitri this year.

While we're in this spirit of Hari Raya, let's not forget our brothers and sisters in Egypt, Palestine, Syiria and all over the world. May Allah accept all those death fi sabilillah in Egypt, Palestine, Syiria and all over the world as Martyrs. Ameen

Till then, Bye
xx

You Might Also Like

0 red shoes!

Stalkers