Post Raya Guilt.

00:44

Assalamualaikum,

First of all, I would like to welcome all of you, my (imaginary) readers to the post-raya-guilt-let's-eat-salad-everyday bandwagon! It's really amusing scrolling down instagram now seeing lot's of people posting greens as their meal, including *cough* myself. Haha bunch of hypocrites :p

I don't know how long this 'eat clean' thing will last for me, not planning to be too ambitious considering few failed attempts before but hey, i now know how to make yummy salads! At least i love my greens now and can finish a whole big bowl of it and not coming for another session of nasi campur later.  

I realise now, the reason i hate my salads before was because they're were boring and plain. Salads doesn't have to be plain and boring. I tried incorporating few of my favourite ingredients into my salads and the results turned out great, at least great for my liking.

I used butterhead lettuce and err romaine i think, and a whole plum for this salad.


I love salmon, so i throw some in and make poached egg to add the creaminess to the salad. Egg and salmon is such a good combo! The dressing for this salad is also so simple, one teaspoon of cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise each, sprinkle some pepper and dried parsley, a splash of hot water to thin out the gravy and you're good to go!

YUM!

It's really fun experimenting with ingredients and flavours. I love simple meal like this, no fuss in the kitchen, less cleaning, healthy, and delicious! WIN.

Till then,
xx

You Might Also Like

0 red shoes!

Stalkers